Each sachet contains 100 predatory and storage mites (all stages) mixed with bran
– Broad mite
– Spider mite
– False spider mites
– European red mite
– Hemp russet mite
Use Spical Ulti-Mite for biological control of:
– Two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
– Fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
– Citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
– Broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
– Cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical Ulti-Mite when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How does Spical Ulti-Mite work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search and consume their prey.
– Hang sachets in the crop
– Sachets already have an exit hole
– Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top, to avoid damaging the predatory mites
– Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
– Always use Spical Ulti-Mite in conjunction with Spidex
Suggested application rate
2.5-1/m2 if plants touch or 1/plant if plants do not touch. This will also depend on pest pressure and crop type.
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities.
It targets all stages, but prefers younger stages.
Predatory mites also survive on other mites and pollen and can survive for a number of weeks without food.
– Temperature: 12-14°C/54-57°F
– In the dark
– Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation
This product is not available for sale online. Pick up in store only. Thank you!